Sun, 20 Jun|
Euro 2020 Prediction Game
Do you reckon Wales make a deep run like last time? Will England lose to Germany in the semi-finals yet again? Whatever you think, why not pit your wits against everyone else and see how good your predictive powers are?
Time & Place
20 Jun 2021, 17:00
About the Event
With Euro 2020(21?) upon us, we're getting into the footballing mood by setting up a prediction game. Do you reckon Wales make a deep run like last time? Will England lose to Germany in the semi-finals yet again? Whatever you think, why not pit your wits against everyone else and see how good your predictive powers are?
All you have to do is predict:
- Which 16 teams will make the first knockout round (1pt per correct answer)
- Which 8 of those teams will make the quarter-finals (1pt)
- Which 4 of those teams will make the semi-finals (2pts)
- Which 2 of those teams will make the final (4pts)
- And which 1 of those teams will win the tournament (5pts)
- The tie-breaker question is to guess how many goals will be scored across the whole tournament
You'll get points for each team you guess correctly. The three players with the most points will get a cash prize.
- The winner will receive 25% of the takings.
- Second place will receive 15% of the takings.
- Third place will receive 10% of the takings.
That leaves 50% of the takings that will be fully donated to Believe Organ Donor Support. The contest will remain open to all entries until the last round of group games kick off on June 20th.
The teams to choose from are: Turkey, Italy, Wales, Switzerland, Denmark, Finland, Belgium, Russia, Netherlands, Ukraine, Austria, North Macedonia, England, Croatia, Scotland, Czech Republic, Spain, Sweden, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Portugal, France and Germany.
Each entry will give you one set of predictions to fill in. There's no limit to how many entries you can buy.